Identity of the controller
ReRobe AB, reg.no.559200-0466, a company incorporated and organized under the laws of Sweden (“ReRobe AB”, “us”, “we” or “our”) a web and mobile application-based retail platform for secondhand clothing bearing the name “ReRobe”.
1. We collect and processes the following data: email, title, first name, last name, country, password, addresses, phone number (s), IP address, connection and navigation data, order history , transactions, complaints, incidents, delivery information, correspondence on our site. Regarding banking data, see the penultimate paragraph of this document.
The compulsory or optional nature of the data to be provided is indicated to you during the collection by an asterisk. Certain data are collected automatically due to your actions on the site (see the paragraph relating to cookies).
We collect the information that you provide to us in particular when:
- you create your Profile;
- you buy or sell a product on the site;
- you browse the site and consult products;
- you participate in a lottery or a contest;
- contact our customer service;
- you accept the installation of certain cookies.
- provide our services as well as those of our partners when ReRobe acts as an agent;
- manage the relationship with our customers and prospects;
- resolve any problems and disputes;
- perform statistics and studies in order to personalize, evaluate, improve our services and content;
- inform you about our services and those of our partner companies, through targeted marketing and / or promotional offers, with your agreement;
- prevent, detect and investigate all potentially prohibited and illegal activities and enforce our general conditions of sale and use;
- comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
2. You can visit the Website without giving away any personal information. We use Google Analytics in order to improve our service, user experience and analyse how the website is used. Aside from the approximate location (IP addresses), the information collected by Google Analytics is mostly anonymous traffic data including browser information, device information, language. We do not collect additional information, such as your age, gender, interests, bank details or clickstream. The collected information is used to provide an overview of how people are accessing and using the Website. It is not used for any additional purpose, such as to profile those who access the Website.
3. When we collect information about you, we also make sure that your information is protected from unauthorized access, loss, manipulation, falsification, destruction and unauthorized disclosure. ReRobe AB will not share, sell, convey or otherwise disclose your personal data other than as stated herein, unless we are required to do so by law or you have given your explicit consent to do so.
4. We may engage third party service providers to support ReRobe AB’s business, to provide website, application development, hosting, maintenance, virtual computing, storage services and other services for ReRobe AB. ReRobe AB provides personal data to these third party service providers to process it for ReRobe AB, based on ReRobe AB’s instructions, in compliance with these Terms of Service, in accordance with data processing agreements, and other appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
5. If you believe that the information we have about you is incorrect, you are welcome to contact us so we can update it and keep your data accurate. Any data that is no longer needed for the purposes specified herein will be deleted. If at any point you wish for us to delete information about you, you can simply contact us at email@example.com You also have the right to request access to the information we have about you.
6. ReRobe AB is concerned with protecting your privacy and personal data, however, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is one hundred (100) percent secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on ReRobe, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. We reserve the right to change these Terms of Service from time to time and without prior written notice. We constantly review these Terms of Service and strive towards making it better. If we modify these Terms of Service, we will post it and make it available through the Website and indicate the date of the latest revision. If the changes are significant, ReRobe AB will provide a more prominent notice (including email notification).
Governing Law and Disputes
8. These Terms of Service, and any non-contractual obligations arising in relation hereto, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the substantive laws of Sweden, without regard to its conflict of law rules and principles.
9. Any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or in connection with these Terms of Service, or the breach, termination or invalidity thereof, shall be finally settled by arbitration in accordance with the Rules for Expedited Arbitrations of the Arbitration Institute of the Stockholm Chamber of Commerce (the “Institute”), unless the Institute, taking into account the complexity of the case, the amount in dispute and other circumstances, determines, in its discretion, that the Rules of the Institute shall apply. In the latter case, the Institute shall also decide whether the arbitral tribunal shall be composed of one (1) or three (3) arbitrators, to be appointed by the Institute. The place of arbitration shall be Stockholm, Sweden. The arbitral proceedings shall be conducted in the Swedish language.
Updated on: 09 July 2020