Sell your quality items with ReRobe
Earn 40% commission on all items under 2000 sek, 70% on items over 2000 sek.
Save time by getting your items pre-approved online. It's fast, simple, and the perfect choice if you have less than 20 items to sell.
· Take photos of the items you want to sell and send to ReRobe for review through our form.
· Our curators will approve items that meet ReRobe’s standards and requirements. We’ll send you a price suggestion for all items, to be approved by you.
· Make sure items that have been accepted for sale are in mint condition and washed before going to ReRobe.
· Choose time for pick-up at home (79 SEK for carbon neutral transport in Stockholm, Göteborg or Malmö) or drop it off at our showroom at Södermalm in Stockholm (0 SEK - and you get to browse our inventory and have coffee with us, too).
· Our curators do a final assessment of all items coming into the showroom, take professional photos of all items and market them on our platform.
· When an item gets sold on our site, we ask you take it to our drop-off zone or ship it to the buyer.
· When sold, we ship the item to the customer. You get paid on a monthly basis when items have been sold. .
Perfect choice if you have more than 20 items to sell. Book an appointment to come by our showroom at Södermalm in Stockholm for an evaluation of your items.
· You schedule a call where we go over what items can be sold through ReRobe, to increase the chance for all of your items to get accepted (and make sure your don’t have to carry around a lot of clothes unnecessary)
· You reserve your time for drop-off in our booking systems. We have times available Monday - Saturday, 08.00-19.00.
· We meet at our Showroom in Södermalm, the appointment takes about 20 minutes and you get to browse our inventory while waiting for your price suggestions.
· ReRobe’s staff will take professional photos of all items and market them on our platform.
· We take all photos and attribute the items with information.
· When sold, we ship the item to the customer. You get paid on a monthly basis when items have been sold.